Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I Used To Be Fat...

Currently I'm watching the MTV show I Used To Be Fat.  It's crazy to think that these kids can lose a 100 lbs in the span of less than 3 months.  I'm pretty sure that's not healthy, not to mention that they must have a ton of loose skin on their bodies.  Perhaps I'm even being unrealistic with my goal to lose 55lbs in 6 months.  I know the slower you lose weight the better but I'm such an impatient person. Definitely something I need to work on.  I know I need to start working out.  I do have a membership to Curves and sadly I haven't been there since mid August.  I'm nervous to go back because all I can picture in my head are the workers thinking "wow she gained a bunch of weight...that's what happens when you stop coming". I still want to join a real gym for the cardio though.  On another note, tomorrow is my weigh-in...fingers crossed!

January 11th - Day 2
Weight Watchers Points: 26
Current Weight loss: 0 lbs

Fiber One Fiber Bar - 1 pt
5 oz Pineapple - 2 pts
Carrots - 0
2c Pasta - 8 pts
Tomato Sauce - 2 pts
4 tbs Grated Parm - 4 pts
Bragioli - 3 pts
1/2 Piece of Garlic Bread - 1 pt
Apple - 1 pt
24 Special K crackers - 2 pts
2 Stella Dora Sponge Cookies - 2 pts

Total: 26 points

No comments:

Post a Comment