Thursday, January 27, 2011

Reflection...

It's been almost 3 weeks since I started this diet and I'm basically looking back and thinking about how I've improved my eating habits and what I still need to work on.  For the most part, I think I've been doing pretty good.  Learning moderation is key for me.  I don't necessarily thrive on junk food but I love to eat a lot of the foods I like.  My motivation is summer and it'll be here before I know it...and more than anything I WANT TO LOOK HOT!!! I know if I get this job it'll just aid in my weightloss since i'll be moving around constantly (still waiting to hear back but I think the interview went really well).  I'm doing really good with limiting my alcohol consumption.  I haven't eliminated it totally like i wanted to but i've cut back a great deal.  My outings to the diner have been cut dramatically...and when I do go, I make much better choices.  I've implemented a lot more water into my diet via diluting diet iced tea.  I also drink a lot of hot green tea.  It keeps me busy when I think about food and I know its good for me. Carrots are a plus for curbing my late night binge thoughts.  I'm trying to do good but I really need to try harder.  I know I can do this and I need to focus more and really dedicate myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment