Sunday, January 23, 2011

Past Two Days...

January 20th - Day 11

2c. Honey Clusters - 4pts
1c. Fat Free Milk - 2pts
1 Stella Dora Sponge - 1pt
2 Yogurts - 2pts
2 Fiber Bars - 2pts
Chicken - 4pts
Veggies - 0
Potatoes - 4pts
salad - 0
olive oil - 2pts
Ice Cream Sandwich - 2pts
cereal - 2
milk -1


January 21st - Day 12

yogurt - 1
fiber bar - 1
17 crackers - 1
Hard boiled egg -2
sponge cookie - 1
Cinnamon Twist - 4
4 Home Made Tacos - 16pts

* At night, I did use some of my extra points for a couple of drinks and snacks. Drinks were 99 Peaches and diet Iced Tea and snacks were were of low points each. All together, I estimated that I exceeded about 10 points. (Weight Watchers gives you and extra 35 points a week for whenever. I usually don't use them but that night I did because I needed a drink!)

No comments:

Post a Comment